Helpful Books Articles and Links
MTM announces Dual Credit Program with CUW MTM is announcing a new Dual Credit Program for Lutheran High Schools that will be run through Concorida Unversity Wisconsin. MTM will partner with CUW on this project and provide reduced tuition rates for members. Click here for an informational flyer.
If your school is seeking a candidate for a teaching position from one of the Concordia Universities, you can do so by completing the LCMS Placement Request Form. Click here for more information.
The New England Prep offers curriculum advancement to schools. The SAT may be worth 30% to 50% of a university’s decision. High schools who seek the very best for their students’ futures are proactive in their approach to the SAT and ACT. Through curriculum infusion of SAT skills in your school’s math and English classes, the New England Prep provides valuable skills for your students and necessary diagnostics to guide your school’s curriculum. Visit their website for more information.
TADS provides unique solutions and systems for tuition management, financial aid assessment, billing and tuition management. TADS combines our experience, relationships and unique services, allowing schools to concentrate on the growth and successes of their students. Visit their website for more information.
- Directory of all Lutheran High Schools
- Resources from LCMS School Ministry
- The MTM Project - Ministry Technology Mentor
Recommended Books & Articles
- Where Do We Go From Here, By Ross Stueber
- A Game Changing Model for Finacially Sustainable Schools
- An Investment Strategy Costs of Leadership
- Emergency Succession Plan Template
- Good Leadership from General Colin Powell
- Have I Been Educated?
- Important Traits of a Team Leader
- Passing the Baton to the Next Generation
- Leadership Problems, By John C. Maxwell
- Recession Thoughts
- Sacred Cows of Financial Management
- Seven Hard Truths About People and Change
- Shiny Object Syndrome Can Kill Your Company
- The Broken Paradigm
- White Paper: Impact of an Economic Downturn on Philanthrophy
- The Great Board Debate: How Should Ministry Boards Govern?
Please click on the title of the book for a summary. The purchase link will redirect your browser to a third party site.
- Caught in the Middle by Richard Longworth: Purchase here through Amazon.com
- Now, Discover your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham & Donald Clifton: Purchase here through Amazon.com
- The Fred Factor by Mark Sanborn: Purchase here through author's website
- The Generational Imperative by Chuck Underwood: Purchase here through author's website
- The Offsite: A Leadership Challenge Fable by Robert H. Thompson: Purchase here through Amazon.com
Financial Aid Survey Results
In December of 2011, a survey was emailed out to ALSS member schools. Click here for the results